It's a very easy recipe to make and a very good snack on holiday tables, and more!
- 250 gr of melted pasta
- 200 gr gouda cheese
- 200 gr milner cheese (it's a dark yellow-orange cheese) sweeter
- 200 gr Greek yogurt (or a thicker yogurt)
- 150 gr peas
- 200 gr thicker sliced ham
- 2-3 boiled carrots
- 150 gr corn (a box of commercial corn)
- 200 gr of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- ketchup enough to color the composition in pink
- salt to taste
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Macaroni salad:
Cut the cheeses, ham and carrots into small cubes, the pasta to be cooked (not too much) with a little salt, then strain them and put everything in a bowl where we mix all the ingredients, if necessary, you can add yogurt and mayonnaise. , it is important to have the same amount of both! Leave it in the fridge for a while and serve cold!