We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Boil the chicken breast and finely chop with a knife. Boil the potatoes, carrots, parsnips and leave to cool. Cut into small cubes. Then finely chop the cucumbers (let them drain in a strainer) and donuts. In a bowl add all the ingredients, mix well, season with salt and pepper, then add mayonnaise, mix and place the salad on a plate. It is decorated according to preference.
The mayonnaise is prepared from a boiled egg yolk, crushed with a fork and passed through a strainer. Mix with two raw yolks and a little salt. Slowly add oil, stirring constantly until it reaches the desired consistency (about 200-250 ml of oil). From time to time add a few drops of lemon juice. At the end, the mayonnaise must have a slightly sour taste and a uniform consistency.
For the ingredients I posted some older pictures.
Tradi & # 539ii Pascale & icircn colec & # 539ii digital - Google Arts & ampCulture
For those who are interested in Easter traditions, Google Arts & Culture has a dedicated collection, with customs from all the areas where this celebration is celebrated.: from tree decoration & icircn Germany & # 537i Austria & # 537i to traditional Easter cakes - cozonac / kozunak & icircn Rom & acircnia & # 537i Bulgaria, kulich & icircn Russia & # 537i Ukraine, & bdquoMona de Easter & rnqu To Spain or & bdquodefo dabo & rdquo & icircn Ethiopia, to the Easter Bunny & # 537 and the egg yolk.
Perhaps the most significant for our area is the tradition of coloring and painting eggs. Google Arts & Culture Exhibition dedicated to the peculiarities of this tradition: in Slovenia, eggs are given by beloved girls, decorated eggs in Lithuania are given to bring good luck, and in Romania. Family members and friends clash their eggs, and the one who does not break will enjoy the longest life.
As a pastime for the Easter holidays, Google Arts & Culture offers many Easter puzzles. Moreover, the Easter Bunny can be brought into the space of its own home, with the augmented reality function of Google Search, through which different animals, insects or characters can be generated in 3D. around us. When searching on your mobile phone after the & # 259 & bdquoiepura & # 537ul de Pa & # 537te & rdquo (or & icircn English & # 259 & bdquoEaster bunny & rdquo), & icircn the results c & # 259ut & # 259rii va ap & # 259rea op & # 539 & & 53; bring the Easter bunny to the house.
Necessary ingredients pasta salad with mayonnaise:
- 250 gr fusilli pasta, penne, macaroni, to choose from
- 200 gr of ham from Prague
- 100-150 gr smoked pork breast or 1 smoked chicken leg
- 1 jar of sour cucumber & # 8211 600-700 gr
- 4-5 pieces of sour donut
- 1 small jar of canned mushrooms & # 8211 280 gr
- 1 can of sweet corn
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 lime cream
- 1 teaspoon classic mustard
- freshly ground pepper
We take the cucumbers and donuts out of the jars, cut them into cubes and put them in a strainer to drain well. We also cut the bacon ham and the smoked muscle into cubes and put them in a large bowl. Preserved mushrooms, after pressing a little to remove the juice, chop them with a knife, but not too small. We put them in the bowl, next to the ham.
Put a pot of water and a tablespoon of salt on the fire and wait for it to reach boiling temperature. When it starts to boil, put the pasta in hot water for 5-6 minutes, so that we get the pasta al dente. We must keep an eye on pasta and taste them to check when they are ready. Pasta should not be well cooked because it also swells in salads. When the pasta is ready, pour it into a strainer and pass it under a stream of cold water. Generally, pasta used in salads is washed to remove the starch that makes the pasta sticky. This sticky starch can ruin our salad a little. When we make pasta with sauce, it's the other way around, we need starch to help the sauce stick to the pasta.
We put in the bowl with Prague ham and smoked mussels, cucumbers, donut, sweet corn and mushrooms, all drained well. Add the pasta cooled with cold water and drained well. We give a freshly ground pepper powder. Lightly mix all ingredients. Add mayonnaise, cream and mustard, and mix well with a spoon. We leave the salad for 10 minutes after which we can serve it at the table. I am convinced that you will like pasta salad, a very tasty salad and easy to prepare. Regarding the meats used, you can turn, depending on your preference, to other ingredients.
Reinterpreted Beef Salad
It's not a Romanian holiday without a beef salad! I suggest you try an easier, healthier recipe with significantly fewer calories. All you have to do is replace the beef with the chicken breast and the mayonnaise dressing with a simple alternative based on mustard and Greek yogurt.
- 100g potatoes
- 100g carrots
- 100g celery
- 120g chicken breast
- 120g Greek yogurt
- Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 120g pickles
- Salt and pepper
Method of preparation
Prepare beef salad just like traditional: boil vegetables and meat and cut them into cubes. Prepare the dressing separately from olive oil, mustard, Greek yogurt, lemon, salt and pepper. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
Holiday recipes: Beef salad
Here is a dish that is not missing from the holiday tables: Beef salad.
250 g chicken breast, 5 carrots, 1 parsley, 4 potatoes, 250 g peas, 6 pickles, 2 eggs, 300 ml oil, 1 tablespoon mustard, salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
Boil the chicken breast, parsley and carrots in salted water. Boil the potatoes in their skins, separately. 1 egg boil for 10 minutes.
From the yolk of the boiled egg and a raw yolk, gradually adding oil, make a homemade mayonnaise, in which at the end a teaspoon of mustard is added.
Carrots, parsley, potatoes, meat and pickles are cut into small cubes or grated, mixed and seasoned to taste.
Add the previously made mayonnaise and mix well. The composition is placed in suitable dishes and covered with a thin layer of mayonnaise.
It is decorated to everyone's liking, I chose a snowman and a decorated fir tree.
We prepare the ingredients for the chicken salad with pasta and corn
Boil the pasta in boiling water with a teaspoon of salt until they increase in volume and are well hydrated. Then we pass them through a stream of cold water and let them drain.
Boil the chicken breast in salted water, removing the foam that forms along the way, then drain the water and let the chicken breast cool.
Drain the corn well, and cut the cucumbers into cubes and let them drain.
Cut the chicken breast into cubes, then mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
We prepare mayonnaise for chicken breast salad with pasta and corn
Mix the yolk with the mustard and a pinch of salt, then mix them, gradually dripping, oil, until we reach the desired consistency.
Add the yogurt over the mayonnaise, mix well, then add the resulting composition over the ingredients in the bowl.
We match the chicken salad with pasta and corn salt and pepper and let it cool for at least 30 minutes, then we serve it with great appetite.
We can also add some greens, for extra freshness, during serving.
We really, really liked this chicken breast salad with pasta and corn! It has a predominantly sour taste, but also slightly sweet from canned corn.
Many thanks to Sun Food Fruits and Vegetables, for their wonderful cans!
Classic beef salad - grandma's recipe
Preparation time 1 hour 10 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
Total time 1 hour 30 minutes
FOR SALAD (add quantity for decoration)
- 300 g beef [or 1 chicken breast my daughter prefers even though it's called & quotboeuf & quot (beef)]
- 6 carrots (medium)
- 6-7 suitable potatoes
- 4x4 cm celery root
- 200 g boiled peas
- 5-600 g pickled cucumbers
- 150 g muros gogosar
- lemon juice
- mustard (I put sweet and very little of the hot)
- 8 egg yolks
- 500 ml oil (increase the amount of oil if you want with more mayonnaise)
- juice of 1 small lemon
- 1 spoon mustard (Dijon)
OPTIONAL & gt & gt & gt a little pickled donut made for the red border
PREPARATION Classic beef salad & # 8211 grandma's recipe
1. At least two hours before, take absolutely all the ingredients for mayonnaise out of the fridge to reach room temperature. If one is cold, cut the mayonnaise.
2. 3 hours before, drain the pickles in the pasta sieve. It would be elegant to have all the vegetables cut by hand, but I don't have time, it doesn't hurt the taste and I cut the pickled cucumber in the robot, I cut big cubes in my hand and then the impulse for only 5 seconds, if the robot is strong. Cut the donut by the hand because it is softer. Drain them and before combining them with the rest, lightly press them with your hand in the sieve, otherwise the juice will gather in the tray.
3. Thoroughly wash the meat and vegetables.
4. In a large pot, boil the meat in cold water + 1 teaspoon of salt.
5. Peel the carrots and add them quickly, boil just as much.
6. After 10 minutes, peel the potatoes and add them to the boil. I also put a small onion that I throw away at the end.
7. After about 20 minutes add the celery that boils very quickly, possibly remove it before the rest boils, try to easily penetrate the gunpowder in it.
8. Boil the peas separately if frozen. If it tastes like canned food, it usually does not require boiling.
9. While the vegetables are boiling, prepare the mayonnaise, as I said, the mousse must all have the same room temperature, otherwise it will be cut. Except for the oil, you put everything in the robot, turn it on at low speed and then immediately high and add oil in a thin thread (I have a lid with a hole that measures the oil).
10. It is of course possible with the mixer but it is much more inconvenient. In the days when there were no robots, they rubbed patiently with a wooden spoon.
11. Take out everything in the soup in a large bowl and let it cool just enough to allow you to cut your hand into cubes as small as possible. I noticed that it is much better when the warm vegetables are combined. When I postponed the cutting of ingredients for the next day, the salad was not as good.
12. Everything you cut you put in a large bowl in which to maneuver to mix with mayonnaise (you stop a part for decoration. I don't dress it in mayonnaise every day, in my childhood I was sick of the mayonnaise layer who dresses and removes it.
In order not to oxidize, in the version without mayonnaise on top, I wrap it tightly with foil. Often, if there is a lot, I keep it in jars with lids or deep bowls so as to reduce the contact surface with the oxidizing air and decorate only a part of what we consume on the spot.
13. Homogenize the vegetables and mayonnaise, add salt, add the lemon juice if it is not sour enough and add more mustard.
& # 8220The mirror & # 8221 of mayonnaise, you cut the hearts (with a cutter) from the pickled donut that must be hard. The side border is a mixture of 2-3 tablespoons of mayonnaise in which I added mashed donuts.
2. Lucian Food and Beyond
3. Brandusa Cooking With My Soul
4. Andreea Mohorea Recipe ABC
5. Aura Carolina Popa Aura Kitchen
6. Adriana Lucia Mara Love in dishes
7. Andreea Denisa & # 8211 Dea & # 8217s Cakes
8. Daiana and Cosmin Simple and good
9. Dana Burlacu Cakes and other sweets
10. Alexandra Butnari Gustolandia
11. Dia Daria My dear recipes
12. Claudia Readings and Flavors
13. Mihaela Voguisine
14. Ioana Tone Passion and color
15. Oana - lack of reciprocity
16. Lili Liliana - lack of reciprocity
17. Cerasela Badr El-Din: Safron and Dates
18. Monica Horoiu & # 8211 Monya & # 8217s & # 8230.
19. Iancu left the project
20. Iuliana Miu? non-existent link
21. Iuliana Florentina Avram Recipes of all kinds
22. Alice Ciobanu Country of dishes
23. Paula Gafitescu: Enjoy Dessert!
24. Geta -link non-existent
25. Simona Alison & # 8217s Trials
26. Iolanda and Georgiana Voinea sisterskitchen
27. Mihaela Sava & gt & gt & gt link non-existent
Today I decided to make a traditional dish, Boeuf salad, a little reinvented compared to how our mothers and grandmothers used to make it. It is clear that my salad contains only vegetables, and I made mayonnaise with cornstarch. Very simple and as tasty as the one we all know, much easier.
We used to prepare Boeuf salad for every important holiday, but not many people know that this food actually has Russian origins, even if the name "boeuf" is French.
The ingredients below are for a small platter, namely four servings.
- 3 medium carrots
- 3 potatoes
- 1 parsnip
- 70 g peas
- 1-2 pickles
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 20 g soy milk (or water)
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon tahini
- 2 tablespoons oil
- lemon juice
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. First we make mayonnaise, to be prepared. Dissolve the starch in soy milk and bring to a boil over low heat. Stir continuously until it thickens, then set it aside and let it cool. After it has cooled, transfer the starch mixture to a bowl, add a little oil and mix. We also add mustard and tahini, and for the yellowish color a little turmeric. At the end, add a little lemon juice and season with salt.
2. Peel the potatoes, carrots and parsnips, cut them into two or four pieces each (to boil faster) and put them in a saucepan with boiling water. We check them with a fork when they are ready (the fork should fit easily in them), we drain the juice and let them cool.
3. After the vegetables have cooled, cut them into cubes and mix them in a bowl with the peas, diced cucumbers and mayonnaise. If you want you can keep mayonnaise to put on top. Stir carefully so that it does not crumble, add salt. Depending on the taste, we can add pickles or a teaspoon of mustard. I didn't need it anymore.
4. Transfer the salad with a spoon to a plate or bowl, shape it and garnish as we like. I garnished it with olives, bell peppers and tomatoes. Put in the fridge and serve cold!
Beef salad in the shape of a fish
Even if fish is not a specific symbol of the Easter holidays, you can use it to present your salad. Buy a fish-shaped plate and arrange the beef salad on it. Decorate it as in the picture, with strips of olives for fish scales and carrots for gills and tail.
Photo source: laverainbucatarie.blogspot.ro
Alternatively, you can use only thin slices of carrots for the scales, tail and mouth of the fish.
Olivier salad, the "father" of Boeuf salad
However, the original beef salad recipe is not Romanian, this being only a poorer version of it. French chef Lucien Oliviera cooked for the first time in the mid-19th century for the restaurant (Hérmitage Restaurant in Moscow), a salad to which he lent his name: Olivier Salad. His recipe has remained secret to this day, knowing only that it originally contained very expensive ingredients: game meat, shellfish, mayonnaise and vegetables.
But here are the ingredients we need for a Romanian Boeuf salad.
For beef soup, where we will boil the beef, but also the vegetables that we add to the salad, we need:
800 g beef with soup bone, soups (approx. 500 g lean meat)
500 g vegetables: carrots, parsley root, parsnips and a small celery, a small onion, whole (throw away after boiling)
1 teaspoon black peppercorns.
Other salad ingredients:
150 g pickles (about 3-5 pieces)
150 g canned green peas
250 g boiled potatoes in shell
Mayonnaise from 3 egg yolks, 3 teaspoons of mustard, lemon juice, white pepper and 200 ml of oil.
Easter diet recipes: Easter, stew and lamb soup, beef salad
Traditional Easter dishes are high in calories and when you combine several dishes heavy, the result is not exactly pleasant: the kilograms are gathered on the scales, you can choose with stomach pain, and the general condition is not exactly good. Here's how you can feint the Easter menu in such a way that you can also enjoy the traditional dishes and not feel guilty afterwards. We offer you some dietary recipes, but delicious, for soup and lamb stew, drob, beef salad and Easter.
Easter with pie dough
It took: 210 g rye flour, 90g white flour / konjac flour, an envelope of baking powder, 4 tablespoons coconut oil, vanilla essence, lemon peel.
Composition: 8 servings of cottage cheese, 6 sheets of gelatin soaked in cold water, then in hot water or a tablespoon of konjac flour, 2 vanilla essences, grated peel of two lemons, sweetener to taste, 4 servings of hydrated raisins. (content - 8 servings of cheese, 4 servings of fruit, 4 tablespoons coconut oil).
Easter with fluffy dough
It took: 210 g rye flour, 90 g white flour, 1 sachet of dry yeast, water, vanilla essence, lemon peel. Stir and leave to rise for an hour.
Composition: 8 servings of cottage cheese, 6 sheets of gelatin soaked in cold water, then in hot water or a tablespoon of konjac flour, 2 vanilla essences, grated peel of two lemons, sweetener to taste, 4 servings of hydrated raisins. (Contents - 8 servings of cheese, 4 servings of fruit, 4 tablespoons coconut oil).
5 servings of lamb leg, 3 bundles of green onions, 1 bunch of green garlic, 1 serving whole canned or fresh tomatoes, salt, pepper, spices to taste.
4 servings of lamb leg, 1 serving onion, 1 serving carrots, ½ portion parsnip, ½ portion celery, 1 serving green pepper, 4 servings rye paste (100 g) crushed in blender to replace rice, larch, parsley, salt , pepper, spices to taste, water, lemon for sour.
6 servings of finely chopped and chopped champignon mushrooms, 6 eggs, green onions, green garlic, 2 bunch of parsley, 2 bundles of dill, 6 crushed rye crackers, salt, pepper, spices to taste. Mix the ingredients, put them in a cake pan lined with baking paper and bake for 40-45 minutes on high heat.
6 servings of liver and chicken breasts, 2 servings of green onions, 6 cloves of green garlic, 2 bundles of parsley, 2 bundles of dill, 1 serving of grated carrot, 1 serving of grated zucchini, salt, pepper, paprika, gelatin or 3 tablespoons konjac flour.
Light beef salad
½ portion of boiled carrots, 1 portion of boiled celery, ½ portion of sugar-free pickled cucumbers, ½ portion of sugar-free pickled donuts, ½ portion of boiled peas, 3 portions of boiled chicken / turkey, 1 teaspoon of horseradish mustard, 1 tablespoon mustard, salt, pepper.